Antique Locksmith ServicesOur Locksmiths Open & Restore Antique Locks, Keys And Safes
Antique locks, keys and safes are attractive, rear and were built to last. However, you will most likely need our professional locksmiths to help open or restore these antiques safely.
- You purchased an antique piece of furniture and it did not come with the original key
- The Victorian house you purchased has interior doors with the original locks, but again, no keys
- The original key to your antique lock is broken
- You want to restore an heirloom device that has a lock on it to make it function again
- You need a duplicate antique key made
- The original key was lost or stolen
- You inherited an antique safe, but don’t know the combination or just can’t open it
How Hawken Locksmith Services Can Help
Whether it’s a family heirloom, an antique safe, or a mausoleum, you can trust Hawken Locksmith Services (HLS). with your valuables. If you have an item that utilizes an antique lock, but are missing the key, we can open that item while maintaining the integrity of the device. Antique locking systems can be quite elaborate and delicate, and often times the parts needed to repair them are hard to come by. Not only do we possess the skills required to repair & restore these types of locks, but we also have access to replacement parts. We are licensed, insured and have years of experience that allow us to handle all kinds of unique situations with speed and professionalism.
Just about any time, day or night, contact Hawken Locksmith Services to have it done right near you!