Security System ServicesSecurity Cameras & Video Surveillance Systems
As a business, institution, or government manager you know that your business assets and buildings are crucial to ensuring the future of your company.
We work tirelessly to ensure the safety and security of your establishment with video surveillance installs, upgrades, or regular maintenance. Our team utilizes the latest technology and manufacturers to bring you the very best in CCTV security camera systems. Whether you’re looking for a simple setup or an intricate network of video surveillance, our techs have the skills and resources to keep your business monitored and secured 24/7.
We use EyeMax CCTV Systems to protect your investment and offer a 3 year warranty on surveillance products.
Latest Video Surveillance Technology
- CMS (Central management software) for local & remote system monitoring
- Phone apps for “Live view, Search & PTZ camera operation”
- Back up / Archive video to either internal and or external HDD and USB stick
- Latest HD-SDI* – HD-TVI* & IP* based technology DVRs, NVRs & Security cameras: 1080p & 3 mega pixel resolution
- Optional: Email notification of events & E map status
- S.M.A.R.T. Technology on-board
- Self-monitoring & system health check via schedule
- HD-SDI* 1080p resolution Security cameras for all applications
- Including vandal & weather resistant cameras with pan & tilt
About Steve Stegle - CCTV Security Camera Technician
Beginning his journey in the locksmith industry in 1985, Steve started as an apprentice with Robert Duff at Around the Clock Lock Shop and Tom Seroogy at American Locksmith & Alarm and is now fully certified in the industry.
Contact Steve directly at 847-697-0333.
Just about any time, day or night, contact Hawken Locksmith Services to have it done right near you!